This exhibition displays 57 authentic works of 43 renowned artists including Klimt, Van Gogh, Modigliani, Monet, Cezanne, Duchamp, and Pollock. It covers not only a wide range of period from 1865 to 1977, but also a variety of mediums, from oil painting, sculpture, collage, to photography and installation, intriguingly reproduces many wonderful moments of modern art.
- Bringing together leading figures of modern art such as Klimt, Van Gogh, Modigliani, Monet, Cezanne, Duchamp, and Pollock
- Features Italian artists who played a pivotal role in the development of modern art, such as De Chirico, Balla, Fontana, and Boccioni
- 57 influential and authentic artworks
- A vast display of art movements including Macchiaioli, Impressionism, Vienna Secession, Blue Rider, Expressionism, Futurism, Cubism, Metaphysical Painting, Surrealism, Spatialism, Abstract Expressionism, Op Art, and many others
- An overview of the development of modern art over 100 years